Declaration of Faith
1. We believe the bible to be inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential.
5. We believe that justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. We believe that the full Gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body and the baptism in the Holy Ghost with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
8. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Ghost by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
9. We believe in water baptism by immersion and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
10. We believe in the Lord’s Supper and washing of saint’s feet.
11. We believe in the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus: first, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air; second, to reign on the earth one thousand years.
12. We believe in the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.